January 6, 2018
I decided to do a two in one today. Yesterday was a school day after two days off for the cold. I bundled her up in layers and then went to PT with Timothy. I really wasn't feeling like going to O2B kids yesterday so we had a play date at her friend Giullianna's house. Unfortunately, while I was there my stomach decided to turn. Gotta love IBS. Thankfully, my friend was so understanding as I made multiple trips to her ladies room. After a while another friend showed up to play. The three girls had a fantastic time. I was also gifted a matryoshka doll.
After the play date we came home had a late supper and bed time. My stomach didn't really settle down.
Saturday we had a lazy morning. I realized some of my pain may have been a UTI starting so I am drinking today to head it off. I played games with Harmony and watched the Black Cauldron with her. Also, played an old Lego game of Heroica with Harmony. Then ended the day with just relaxing and watching some Netflix.
Tomorrow I hope to be more productive and feeling better. (Crossing fingers)
No comments:
Post a Comment